Walking Tour and Guided Boat Sightseeing
Duration: 3h. Offered in English and Spanish.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we reduce the size of our groups to a maximum of 8 pax. We follow the healthy restrictions made by the World Health Organization keeping the social distance rule (2m), and our boat sightseeing tour will be at the top deck, which means, in the open area. We will be updating new information and please stay safe. Let’s hope all this is over soon. Meanwhile, we recommend you to enjoy our virtual tours on our Youtube Channel, like this you can see a little of Stockholm from the comfort of your house.
The best way to discover Stockholm is by visiting her heart “Gamla Stan” (Old Town) with an entertaining walking tour, and of course enjoying her greatest views from the water with our sightseeing boat tour!
With this combo tour you will cover the top attractions of Stockholm in two ways.
First, we will begin our sightseeing in Stockholm exploring her most famous area, “Gamla Stan” (Old Town). We will walk through the cobbled alleyways that date back 750 years, listening to stories and legends of horror, war, and love in a fun and entertaining way with our local guide.
Be ready to explore the center and origin of Stockholm in a way that no other tour will. You will see Vikings vestiges that are more than 1000 years old and we will even visit the King at the Royal Palace.
On the tour, you will discover the smallest statue of Stockholm (don’t blink or you may miss it) and the narrowest street we have, and we will see the Baltic Sea as well as Lake Mälaren.
And after the walking tour, what about relaxing with another “must to do” in Stockholm, enjoying her beautiful views from the water? So let´s sail to the famous Archipelago of Stockholm and discover her islands innercity with our Boat Sightseeing Tour!
We will pass by many popular sights and islands of Stockholm like Skeppsholmen, Södermalm, the famous Djugården and much more! We will sail away from the city to enter the open sea and enjoy the Scandinavian nature!
Follow our Live Tour Guide who will also explain all about the Swedish culture in a fun and entertaining way.
Price: 400 SEK (Up to 2 children aged 0-12 years old for free).
We recommend you to reserve in advance, we have limited places and they fill up quickly!
Meet Up and Itinerary Information:
“Gamla Stan” (Old Town) Walking Tour.
- Time: 10:00 am – 11:45 am
- Location: In front of the main door of the Museum of the Mediterranean “Medelhavsmuseet” which is located near the “Gustaf Adolfs Torg” Square.
- Please be at the meet-up location 15 minutes before the tour begins. No refunds will be issued for no-shows and late arrivals.
- Please remember to wear comfortable shoes and weather appropriate clothing.
Stockholm Boat Sightseeing Tour (Live Tour Guide)
- Time: 12:00 pm – 13:00pm
- Our boat has a double deck so you can decide if you want to take the sun in our open area or to relax in our indoor area.
- Our guide will finish the walking tour at the boat location.
- Location: At the street “Skeppsbron 12” by the water, just in front of the Hotel “First Hotel Reisen”, Gamla Stan (Old Town). The name of the boat is “AMBIANCE”.
You will receive a confirmation email after booking. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Book your “Stockholm in a Nutshell” Walking Tour and Boat Sightseeing Tour here!